PLC ,SCADA Projects
Formaldehyde plant Automation
When plant Efficiency is Non Negotiable
We have process plant reliability & efficiency as formost priority and the complete system is designed for it.Using Process PLC to control the PID loops to the stability of 0.03%.Selecting the Process plant instrument with HART protocol.Selectring the PLC with HART enabled analog inputs.
VFD’s operating over modbus protocols
Using Voice alarms in SCADA ,having excel import & automated plant efficiency reporting at a given time .Also this is possible with insights into plant operations & alligning automation systems to fulfil them.
It's a typical process automation project where many field device data is collected and opresented to the plant operator in easy to understand User interface which he is familar with
All the plant motors ON/OFF/overload status is represented in colour cordinated layout on the PLANT P & ID .
The reporting in excel formate ,alarming ,fault logging and visual status of the plant instruments values .
Plant performance is monitored in easy to comprehend screen used by owner to know at a glance the amount of methanol consummed ,formaldehyde produced & plant efficiency in last 24 hours
Water distribution SCADA in Faridabad smartcity project
The data for water inventory & supply is collected from 95 sites located in different part of the city,the account is kept for the pump Running timing for the water and also water distributed in CBM is maintained using scada and reports daywise are available of all the sites on demand
PLC scada for Chillers & Boilers Monitoring
We had cupplied and commissioned Pressure sensors,Temperatur Sensors,Endress hauser Flow meters .PLC control panel using Mitsubishi Fx5U PLC with analog inputs ,Scada workstation PC,Scada software & all field wiring & cable tray laying & complete project was done by our team to monitor the 9 industrial chillers & 3 no.s steam boilers were monitored for their operations using Mitsubishi FX5U-PLC ,SCADA ,Field Instuments like temperature ,Pressure Transmitters & flowmeters of Endress & hauser
- PNG Consumed for boiler
- Water Consumed for boiler
- Steam Produced in Kg
- Steam pressure in Bar
- Steam Temperature Deg C
- water Resorvier level in cm
When ever any of the condtion were out of range the Voice alram are activiated and the total consumption & process parameters are stored in SCADA
Condition based Maintenance ( CBM)
The 4 critical paramters Current ,Temperature ,Vibration & Pressure wer monitored through out the plant using PLC ,Sensors & their real time values are compared against the Minimum & maximum values in SCADA software When ever values are beyond normal Alarm are logged into SCADA & corrective action can be taken like preventevice Maintenace rather then breakdown maintenance
This project was implemented in a Renowned Tractor Manufacturing unit ,here in all the critical devices through out the plant like Paint shop blower motor current ,vibrations ,heat exchanger ,oil Temperature were monitored through the network of PLC connected to SCADA system almost like 44 Temperature ,46 Pressure ,28 Vibration sensor & 48 current were monitored over 10 nodes of networked PLC.
Annealing Furnance control
A earthmoving company in Faridabad we had installed mitsubishi PLc and SCADA to control the Huge Size Furnace operation of about 15 ft X 15 ft X 40 Ft furnance .
With Heatting ,soaking & cooling cycles controlled over the period of 12 hours cycle .All the temperature data & operation timeing were logged using SCADA.
The Earthmover huge welded & fabricated parts were put into the furnace & factories 100% production was routed through this furnace ,it became absolutely critical in the MNC.
SCADA videos in process automation.
SCADA in a Process control plant .
this is a typical chemical/process plant where all plant operations are monitored via scada and all plant controls are done by PLC.
Here the SCADA connects to three different PLC in different panels
this video shows the PID control being monitored on the HMI the yellow coloured parameter is the set value & gark green parameter is the process value.
The sucess is how the PV approcahes SV without any overshoot
SCADA video UI to Run a bottle recycling machine.
SCADA in a machine tool control .
In this application bottle recycling is done using PLC control,the operator interface is made using SCADA,The discount coupon is also selcted and directed to print using SCADA
SCADA video which monitors turbine vibrations
We worked for this project to interface the Sensonics Sentry G3 systems& bring the same interface to SCADA system & map all the SET points alarms
"Unlocking Profitability: Harnessing the Power of Automation and Real-time Monitoring for Chemical Plants and Machine Tools"
PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) and SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) systems are invaluable tools for business owners seeking to monitor and control their chemical plants and machine tools, ultimately leading to increased operational profits. Here’s how these technologies can help you achieve that:
1. Automation: By implementing automation systems, you can optimize the operation of machinery and equipment in real-time. These systems enable you to program and monitor multiple parameters such as temperature, pressure, and flow rates. With automation, you minimize human error, improve efficiency, and ensure consistent performance.
2. Resource Optimization: Through the use of automation systems, you can optimize the utilization of resources like energy, raw materials, and utilities. By continuously monitoring process variables, the systems can make adjustments to minimize waste, reduce energy consumption, and optimize resource allocation. This leads to cost savings and increased operational profits.
3. Real-time Monitoring: Monitoring systems provide a comprehensive overview of your chemical plant or machine tool operations. These systems present data in intuitive graphical interfaces, allowing you to monitor and visualize various parameters and alarms in real-time. With this information, you can identify anomalies, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies promptly, taking immediate action to prevent downtime and production losses.
4. Data Analysis: Monitoring systems collect and store large amounts of data from connected devices and sensors. This data can be analyzed to gain insights for process optimization and predictive maintenance. By identifying patterns and trends, you can make informed decisions to improve operational efficiency and reduce downtime.
5. Remote Accessibility: Monitoring systems enable remote monitoring and control of your operations. You can access critical information and make necessary adjustments from anywhere using computers, tablets, or mobile devices. Remote accessibility enhances response times, facilitates proactive maintenance, and improves overall productivity.
6. Safety and Compliance: Implementing monitoring systems ensures enhanced safety features and compliance with industry regulations. These systems can incorporate safety interlocks, emergency shutdowns, and alarms to prevent accidents and ensure the well-being of your workforce. Additionally, they can log and report data for regulatory compliance audits, helping you avoid penalties and legal issues.
By utilizing automation and monitoring systems, you can streamline operations, reduce costs, increase productivity, and ultimately enhance the profitability of your chemical plant or machine tools. Careful planning and implementation, along with collaboration with industry experts, will ensure optimal results for your business.
"SCADA Software: Boosting Plant Profits through Reliable Reporting and Engineering Excellence"
SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) software can significantly improve reporting practices and boost plant profits through various engineering mechanisms. Here’s a technical explanation of how SCADA software achieves this:
1. Enhanced Data Collection: SCADA software collects real-time data from a wide range of sensors, instruments, and control devices throughout the plant. This data includes parameters such as temperature, pressure, flow rates, and more. By replacing bad reporting practices, SCADA ensures accurate and reliable data collection, eliminating errors or inconsistencies that could impact profitability.
2. Advanced Data Processing: SCADA software processes the collected data using sophisticated algorithms and analytical tools. It can perform calculations, statistical analysis, and data correlations to extract valuable insights from the raw data. This enables engineers to identify performance trends, anomalies, and areas for improvement, which directly impact plant profitability.
3. Real-time Monitoring and Control: SCADA software provides engineers with a real-time view of the plant’s operational status through intuitive graphical interfaces. They can monitor critical parameters and system performance in real-time, enabling immediate responses to deviations or issues. By swiftly addressing problems, engineers can minimize downtime, optimize processes, and maximize production efficiency, ultimately leading to increased profits.
4. Predictive Maintenance: SCADA software plays a crucial role in implementing predictive maintenance strategies. By continuously monitoring equipment performance and analyzing data patterns, engineers can detect potential failures or deteriorations in advance. This allows for proactive maintenance actions, such as scheduling repairs or component replacements during planned maintenance windows. Preventing unexpected breakdowns helps avoid costly production losses and ensures optimal equipment utilization.
5. Energy Optimization: SCADA software enables engineers to monitor and analyze energy consumption patterns throughout the plant. By identifying energy-intensive areas or processes, engineers can implement energy optimization measures, such as load balancing, scheduling peak demand periods, or optimizing equipment settings. Energy savings directly contribute to increased profitability by reducing operational costs.
6. Performance Analysis and Reporting: SCADA software provides comprehensive reporting capabilities that allow engineers to generate detailed performance reports. These reports highlight key metrics, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and performance trends, enabling informed decision-making and strategic planning. By leveraging accurate and insightful reporting, engineers can identify opportunities for cost reduction, process optimization, and operational efficiency, ultimately driving plant profits.
By replacing bad reporting practices with SCADA software, engineers gain access to accurate, real-time data, advanced analytics, and improved monitoring and control capabilities. These engineering-driven benefits lead to optimized processes, enhanced maintenance practices, efficient resource utilization, and data-driven decision-making—all of which contribute to increased plant profits.